Java Drop Necklace
Java drop necklace is handmade from recycled silver.
The drop is handmade in recycled silver using the ancient technique of loss wax.
Symbolic of detachment as drops of water easily slide off the petals of the lotus flower.
- Figaro Sterling silver or Gold filled 18ct gold / Length 45cm
- Handcrafted, each piece is one of a kind piece
- Pendent made of recycled silver
- Pendent Gold Vermeil option; gold plated 18ct 3 microns on top of recycled silver
- nickel and lead free so they are Suitable for sensitive skin.
Delivered with a little cotton pouch bag NOUARE.
*For a long lasting of your jewellery, please have a look at our Take Care Tips
GOOD TO KNOW
Each NOUARE piece that you will receive is unique and handmade in my London based workshop, created with love and treated by heart.
ECO AWARE, all the pieces are from eco silver which is made of 100% recycled scrap silver + all of the packagings are from recycled material.
Because I make everything with my two hands, I will need 10 to 12 days to ship your jewellery. If you have any anquiries please send me an e-mail.
I reserve the right to deny unreasonable repairs, returns, and exchanges.
I accept returns or exchanges for unworn jewelry within 10 days of delivery.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for all returns and exchanges to receive a Return Authorization, with the subject of your e-mail as Return or Exchange with your order number.